Help your li’l ones make these spooky banana ghosts for Halloween! Made with our natural, unsweetened Straight Up yoghurt there’s nothin’ scary added to our recipe.
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- Approx half a tub of The Collective Straight Up yoghurt
- 5 drops vanilla extract
- 4 x medium-sized bananas
- Handful dark chocolate chips
- Wooden lolly pop sticks
Now you need to:
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof/parchment paper.
- Combine half a tub of The Collective Straight Up yoghurt with the vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Peel and halve the bananas width-ways and gently insert the wooden lolly pop stick about half way inside.
- Roll the banana halves into the yoghurt mix until fully covered and place onto the lined baking tray.
- Then pop two chocolate chips onto the yoghurt-covered banana for the ghost eyes.
- Pop in the freezer overnight and enjoy on Halloween!