Help your li’l ones make these spooky banana ghosts for Halloween! Made with our natural, unsweetened Straight Up yoghurt there’s nothin’ scary added to our recipe.
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- Approx half a tub of The Collective Straight Up yoghurt
- 5 drops vanilla extract
- 4 x medium-sized bananas
- Handful dark chocolate chips
- Wooden lolly pop sticks
Now you need to:
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof/parchment paper.
- Combine half a tub of The Collective Straight Up yoghurt with the vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Peel and halve the bananas width-ways and gently insert the wooden lolly pop stick about half way inside.
- Roll the banana halves into the yoghurt mix until fully covered and place onto the lined baking tray.
- Then pop two chocolate chips onto the yoghurt-covered banana for the ghost eyes.
- Pop in the freezer overnight and enjoy on Halloween!
If you make our Straight Up banana ghosts, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk