Hannah is always creating exciting, nutritious recipes and is a wee bit of a Collective addict. Christmas pudding is her favourite part of the festive period so she just had to let us in on the recipe to her healthy, bitesized versions!
Alrighty, you’ll need:
For the balls
- 100g of medjool dates
- 25g of chocolate protein powder
- 15g of macadamia nuts
- 50ml of orange juice
- 60g of granola
For the toppings
- 50g of Straight Up yoghurt
- 15g of casein protein
- Christmas décor
Now you just need to:
- Simply blend all of the ingredients for the balls until well blended. Leave to harden in the fridge for a couple of hours before spooning out teaspoon size amounts. Roll in to balls.
- Mix together the casein and yoghurt to make a mousse like consistency before spreading over the top of each ball.
- Add a Christmas decoration and then devour!
Visit Hannah’s blog for even more delicious recipes: www.hannah-eats.com
Share your healthy Christmas pudding energy balls with us on social media
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk