These gooey li’l brownies are a tropical take on a classic! Great as a treat or perfect for dessert served up with more of our Coconut, Rum ‘n’ Pineapple limited edition yoghurt and griddled pineapple.
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 120g dark chocolate
- 120g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 60g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. dark rum (optional)
- 100g full fat cream cheese
- 150g The Collective Coconut, Rum ‘n’ Pineapple limited edition yoghurt
- 1 egg
Now you need to:
- Preheat the oven to 150C and grease and line an 8 inch square tin.
- Melt the chocolate and butter on a low power in the microwave. Add the caster sugar and allow to cool slightly before adding the eggs one at a time whisking with an electric whisk if you have one.
- Add the flour and rum whilst stirring.
- Make the yoghurt layer by mixing the yoghurt and cream cheese together, mixing in the sugar and then the egg, beating well.
- Swirl the chocolate and the cheesecake layers together in your pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then remove, there should still be a slight wobble. Allow to cool and then cut into generous squares *drool*
This recipe was created by Seasoned Cookery Courses. If you make our Coconut and Rum Yoghurt Brownies, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk