Our Coconut, Rum ‘n’ Pineapple Panna Cotta is great to prepare ahead for an evening. You can serve in moulds like ours or in jam jars/ramekins so you don’t need to turn them out.
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 200ml double cream
- 50g caster sugar
- 300g The Collective Coconut, Rum ‘n’ Pineapple limited edition yoghurt
- 3 gelatine leaves
- 2 tbsp. The Collective Coconut, Rum ‘n’ Pineapple limited edition yoghurt
- Slices of pineapple
- Mini meringues (if you have them)
- Dried pineapple and coconut chips
Now you just need to:
- Place the gelatine leaves into a tub of cold water and allow to soak for 5 minutes until they absorb some of the water.
- Heat the double cream and sugar in a small pan on the hob and warm until it just starts to simmer.
- Remove from the hear and allow to cool for a couple of minutes before adding the gelatine and whisking to combine.
- Allow the cream mixture to cool until it is just warm and then add the yoghurt, stirring well.
- Gently pour into your desired containers and allow to chill in the fridge until set, this should take 3-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the panna cotta from the fridge and allow them to come up to room temperature. Garnish the plate with yoghurt and arrange your dried fruit neatly.
- Remove the panna cotta from the moulds and top with dried pineapple.
This recipe was created by Seasoned Cookery Courses. If you make our Coconut Panna Cotta, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk