my flavour idea terms & conditions
Full Terms and Conditions – boring but important!
1. Only those who are aged 18 or over may submit an idea into this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
3. Ideas must be submitted no later than 21st January 2019.
4. Idea submission: Entrants may submit as many flavour ideas for a limited edition yoghurt flavour as they wish.
5. Entrants must only submit their own ideas.
6. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used with the potential to become a future flavour or the inspiration of a future flavour by the Promoter without further compensation or credit. By entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment.
7. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
d. promotes any political agenda.
9. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
10. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries.
11. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
13. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Epicurean Dairy UK Ltd. Huckletree West, 191 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FP