These wee individual pots of raspberry fool make a great dinner party pud *drool*
Makes 4 individual jars
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 1tbsp. icing sugar
- 250ml double cream
- 1 tub of The Collective’s Raspberry Trifle yoghurt
- A handful of flaked almonds
- 4 almond biscotti biscuits
Now you just need:
- To make the coulis, pop the frozen raspberries in a pan and soften on a high heat with 1 tbsp. of icing sugar. Reduce this down until the liquid thickens and looks syrupy. Place in the fridge (or freezer) to cool quickly.
- Whip the double cream using an electric whisk until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the whole tub of Raspberry Trifle yoghurt to form a smooth thick mixture.
- Half fill each pot with the creamy mixture, then layer some of the cold coulis on top.
- Finish off with more of the cream/yoghurt mixture, and top with flaked almonds and crumbled biscotti biscuits!
If you have a go at our raspberry trifle fool, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk
Credit: Sasha Holt