Ever tried a BBQ’d salad? We think it’s about time! Try out this perfect summer salad from Jordan at Leitchy Creates.
Alrighty you’ll need:
- 1/2 a banana
- 1 peach
- 1 apricot
- 1 plum
- 75g of The Collective Straight Up yoghurt
- 25g pistachios
- 25g flaked almonds
- 1 tsp. pure honey
Now you just need to:
- Heat up your BBQ or pre-heat the grill to 200 degrees and line the grill tin with tin foil.
- Slice the banana lengthways and the peach, apricot and plum in half.
- Pit the fruit and then pop it all on the lined grill.
- Grill the fruit until it is golden and charred.
- Meanwhile, toast the almonds and pistachios in a dry pan over a high heat until golden.
- Once the fruit is ready, pop it in a bowl with the yoghurt, nuts and a drizzle of honey!
If you have a go at makin’ Jordan’s salad, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations:
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk