Holly helps create our goods, ensuring they get to you tasting spot on. Have a go at her twist on overnight oats, they might save you 10 minutes in the morning!
Makes 2 bowls
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 2 dollops of Straight Up yoghurt
- 165g rolled oats
- ½ medium carrot, finely grated
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. raisins
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 240ml almond milk
- 1 dollop of Straight Up yoghurt
- Handful fresh blueberries
- 6 pecans, broken into pieces
Holly’s top tip – re-use your empty The Collective yoghurt tubs to store your overnight oats ready to grab on-the-go the next day!
Now you need to:
- Mix the oats, grated carrot, cinnamon, allspice, chia seeds and raisins together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Straight Up yoghurt, vanilla extract, honey and almond milk and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mix equally into 2 bowls and leave in the fridge overnight or for 2 hours minimum.
- Serve up cold with a dollop of Straight Up yoghurt, a handful of fresh blueberries and pecans.
If you make Holly’s Straight Up carrot overnight oats, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk