Emma’s straight up chunky guacamole08.05.17
Our Emma works in the marketing team here at HQ and has been part of The Collective team since day dot. Her Straight Up chunky guacamole is a real crowd-pleaser!
Makes a sharin’ bowl
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 1 dollop Straight Up yoghurt
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 medium sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Pitta or tortilla chips to serve
Emma’s top tip – spice up your guacamole with a few dashes of tabasco!
Now you need to:
- Halve the avocados removing the stone, then use a spoon to scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Crush the avocado with a fork or masher – keep it chunky.
- Add the chopped tomato, onion, chilli and dollop of Straight Up yoghurt and mix together.
- Squeeze in the lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Add most of the chopped coriander and stir in.
- Sprinkle the remaining coriander over the guacamole, and serve up with pitta or tortilla chips.
If you make Emma’s Straight Up chunky guacamole then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might just have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk