Our Tipsy Tropical Eton Mess is an easy and light dessert to put you in the mood for some summer time fun!
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 4 meringues, pre-bought or homemade
- 300g The Collective Coconut, Rum ‘n’ Pineapple limited edition yoghurt
- Dried pineapple, mango or coconut
- 4 glass jars or glasses to serve
Now you just need to:
- Crush some of the meringues into the bottom of the glass jars
- Top with the Coconut, Rum ‘n’ Pineapple yoghurt, the dried fruit and repeat – be sure to save some fruit for garnish!
- Chill until ready to serve – it is best to only leave for a couple of hours so the meringues don’t go soft.
This recipe was created by Seasoned Cookery Courses. If you make our Tipsy Tropical Eton Mess, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk