Try warming up on a chilly winter morning with our hearty choccy porridge topped with our delicious Vanilla Kefir Cultured Yoghurt.
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 100g oats
- Approx. 400 – 500ml milk
- 2 tbsp. cacao
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. cooked quinoa (optional)
- Pinch salt
- The Collective Vanilla Kefir Cultured Yoghurt
- Sliced banana
- Maple syrup
- Toasted nuts (we like pecans and brazils!)
- Nut butter
Now you need to:
- Put the oats and around 400ml milk into a saucepan on a medium heat. Stir continuously with a wooden spoon until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the cacao, seeds and quinoa (if using) and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine, adding a splash more milk if desired, until you reach the porridge consistency you like.
- Divide the porridge into two bowls. Dollop on The Collective Vanilla Kefir Cultured Yoghurt, then add the banana, nuts, nut butter and a drizzle of maple syrup.
This recipe was created by Olivia Williamson. If you make our Chocolate Porridge with our Vanilla Kefir Cultured Yoghurt, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk