Made from our new super berries limited edition yoghurt, this easy-to-make yoghurt bark is delicious and is packed full of super-berry goodness…whip it up for a great wholesome snack!
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 1 tub of The Collective super berries limited edition yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 handful of your favourite fresh fruit, we’ve used strawberries and blueberries
Top tip – add a mixture of dried fruit and nuts for added texture!
Now you need to:
- Mix the yoghurt and honey together until well combined… to save washing up you could do this in the yoghurt’s tub!
- Mash the strawberries and blueberries using a fork and add to the yoghurt and honey mixture, stir thoroughly again.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or foil, then pour the yoghurt mixture on top. Use a spatula or palette knife to spread the mixture evenly over the tray, depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces.
If you have a go at makin’ our super berries bark, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk